Friday, December 16, 2011

7th of December 2011


7th of December, Party!
this is my previous school schoolmate..
actually we no always hang out together, but it's enough for me.


Elaine toh!!
since nine emperor gods that day, we met up to now. you damn HOT and SEXY :)


what relationship we are?
sometime we're best sister, friend, stranger and sometime we don't know each other.
we're very complicated, don't understanding at all each other.
just only you & me, you can better.


wow, all pretty girl except me :(
seriously need to diet already..
money hard to earn, i missed my money.. RM100 arrr~ don't know which bastard stole the my money, shit!
i kissed they, too high and happy that night..
because the next day, i gonna travel and don know when we can meet again..


yeah, my hair getting long. hmm, I'm ugly, one day I'll become good looking :D
must be confidence in their own..
first time, went to Bali-bali cafe with Pei Yeen and Yi Jing.
they two very embarrassed, but both of them can drink and dance! *shocked
appreciate to all the people attending.


END - our secondary life 

No comments:

Post a Comment